Carmel Executive Ergonomic Leather Office Chair
The Carmel High Back office chair by Via Seating blends executive styling with ergonomic comfort.
Carmel combines the adjustability of ergonomic task seating with the high-end looks of an executive office chair. Features include full leather upholstery, fully adjustable arms, and seat depth adjustment with ergonomic forward tilt. Built on fine details, Carmel delivers with hand-sewn stitch work and molded foam curves. For added comfort, the seat foam is made from a propriety blend of injection molded, closed cell, cold-cured foam. This hand-crafted cushioning is shaped to build subtle contours that maximize comfort and provide support exactly where it is needed.
- 25.9 inch back height provides all day comfort for neck and shoulders
- Optional soft casters protect hardwood flooring
- High-density, injection-molded, closed-cell, cold-cured foam for durable comfort
- Five-star height adjustable swivel base in polished aluminum
- 12 year warranty including the foam.
- ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2011 (R2016) Standard Method equivalent to CDPH Standard Method v1.1-2010 (Clean Air Gold).
- LEED – v4.1 Low Emitting Materials (Clean Air Gold).
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) – Imperative 08 (Clean Air Gold).
- WELL – Feature 04 – VOC Reduction (Clean Air Gold).
Dimensions & Measurements
High Back Dimensions
- Backrest: High-Back
- Stitching patterns: Unique, tuxedo-style stitching with executive diamond stitching on the headrests.
- Via Seating’s comfort foam: A proprietary blend of high-density, injection-molded, closed-cell, cold-cured foam so durable and lasting it is backed by Via Seating’s 12 year warranty.
- Arms: Height adjustable upholstered arms.
- Control mechanisms: Seat depth adjustment & ergonomic forward tilt.
- Base: Five-star base in polished aluminum.
- Max weight: 350 lb.
designed by Studio V
Studio V creates modern, sophisticated and original seating solutions that are ergonomic, beautiful and sustainable. This team of engineers and designers are based at the Via Seating Factory in Reno, Nevada, where they develop products using a prototyping lab, the latest in 3D modeling software and a materials testing center.
Care & Maintenance
Keep leathered upholstery out of direct sunlight so the material doesn’t dry out and fade/crack.
Cleaning leather upholstery is easy and can be done in 3 different ways:
rubbing alcohol and water
actual leather cleaner you find at a store (always test a small area first)
vinegar and linseed oil.
Use a lint-free cloth. Damp it into your cleaning agent and gently scrub the stained area. Use a dry, lint-free cloth to dry the area. Repeat if needed. For best results, follow the mill guidelines for your exact textile.