Flo Monitor Arm
by Herman Miller
Make your work space more ergonomic with the Flo Monitor Arm from Herman Miller. Winner of the 2010 National Ergonomics Conference and Expo Attendees' Choice award, the Flo Monitor Arm actually makes your work space healthier. By positioning your monitor at angle, you can eliminate bad posture that can lead to improper neck posture and eye strain. With an impressive 13.3" of vertical adjustment and 20.6" of horizontal adjustment, Flo can work in any position. Easily change your monitor from a standard position to touch screen position with the patented geometric spring mechanism. The clamp base attaches easily to almost any desk or table and can be moved between tables with ease. Stay ahead of the ergonomic curve with the Herman Miller Flo Monitor Arm.
- People with Chronic Neck Pain
- Point of Sale Stations
- Sit-to-Stand Workstations
- Ergonomic Office Spaces
The Flo Monitor Arm Features:
- Combination of steel, aluminum and plastic components
- Easily attaches to work surface via clamp mechanism
- Quick connect VESA bracket for easy monitor installation
- Visual weight indicator lets you adjust tension to optimal setting
- Patented geometric spring technology makes movement and adjustments simple and easy
- Vertical adjustment: 13.3", focal adjustment: 20.6"
- Tilt range of 40 degrees forward and rearward
- Compatible with VESA 100 and 75 mm brackets
- Supports up to 20 lbs
- Not compatible with the Renew Oval desk. Check with our experienced sales team to see if your desk is compatible.
The Bottom Line
The Herman Miller Flo Monitor arm is a wonderful addition to almost any workspace to make it more ergonomic and healthy. Common injuries such as chronic neck pain are easily avoidable by surrounding yourself with more body-friendly equipment. A monitor arm is one of those crucial tools that will help you work better, happier, and more efficiently. Perfect for the home or office, you can make any desk area cleaner, neater, and healthier with the Flo Monitor Arm from Herman Miller.
Combination of steel, aluminum and plastic components
Patented geometric spring technology makes movement and adjustments simple and easy
Vertical adjustment: 13.3"
Focal adjustment: 20.6"
Tilt range of 40 degrees forward and rearward
Compatible with VESA 100 and 75 mm brackets
Supports up to 20 lbs
Low Profile Clamp: compatible with work surfaces that are 3/4" - 1 1/8" thick
Standard Clamp: compatible with work surfaces that are 1 1/8" - 2 3/4" thick
Clearance required under desktop edge: 2" D x 2.5" L