by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Junction Desk is a minimalist, easy-to-look-at desk with open storage galore. Its Walnut-veneered top rests on a brushed stainless steel base. One white push-to-open drawer fits neatly next to the Junction Desk's open compartment, and the desk's modest size ensures that it won't take up too much of your precious space.
What's To Like:
- Brushed metal fittings at the back of the open compartment and trough for cord management.
- The lacquered drawer is perfectly incorporated with the overall design.
- The Junction Desk's Walnut veneer grain is beautifully matched all around and adds a note of luxury that's impossible to miss.
- Assembles easily, with included instructions, hardware, and tools.
- All veneer is FSC-Certified Walnut in support of responsible forest management.
- Full-depth drawer to make the most of your space.
- Bench-Made, stainless steel tapered base
- Push-to-open drawer finished in white laquer
- Overall: 29.5" h x 48" w x 24" d