Lim Undersurface Table Lamp
by Pablo Designs
At A Glance:
Lim is an LED desk lamp with an ultra-slim profile. The unique undersurface attachment feature utilizes a magnetic strip that saves surface area and allows your to adjust the direction of your light with minimal effort. The L-shaped arm conceals an array of 15 high-output LED bulbs that use a minimal amount of energy and provide plenty of light.
What's To Like:
The Lim Undersurface Table Lamp has a super-slick minimalist design that really gets us going. It's a great example of good design and simple solutions; rather than your typical desk lamp, Lim attaches underneath your tabletop, saving space and letting you spread your things out without a lamp base in the way.
The Bottom Line:
The Lim Undersurface Table Lamp is a slim, well-designed task lamp, with one adjustable arm and a minimalistic presence. It's a good choice for the modern office - at home or work.
- Dimensions: 16" h x 24" w x 1" d
- 90 degree tilt adjustment
- 15X, 3300K high output LED array with optical diffusing film
- Hi/low/off switch located under the lamp head
- Magnetic strip can be easily adjusted on base to change the direction/height/angle of the light cast on your desk
- Detachable plug adapter
- Best of Neocon 2009 Silver.
Overall: 16.5" h x 24" w
Undersurface clamp: 4" w