Link Clamp Lamp
Link modernizes the classic pantograph task lamp. This new articulation reduces the mechanical complexity of its 1937 referent and incorporates today’s most advanced, energy efficient LED technology. While honoring the pantograph concept, its design eliminates visible springs and wires in favor of a consolidated form in which shade and handle are fused together as one. In this way, Link seamlessly balances performance and style to meet the focused lighting needs of any space. Its wide range of models includes both small and medium lamp bodies that can be fitted over table, floor, clamp, and wall-mounted base options for residential, office and hospitality settings.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Fun and Functional: Link is practical and fun, striking a clever
balance between performance and style.
- Delightfully Designed: Fusing a dual-purposed shade and handle, Link combines high-output LEDs with an integrated hi low switch strategically placed for single-handed use.
- Countless Possibilities: The wide range of versatile colors offered makes the Link family ideal for home
About the Manufacturer
Pablo’s designs have been propelled to the forefront of American contemporary lighting by an uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility. By fusing the highest technical sensibilities with the most appropriate material palette, Pablo is able to create unique, timeless designs with the power to transform any environment. Pablo was founded in San Francisco in 1993 by Venezuelan-born industrial designer Pablo Pardo. Embracing a less-is-more ideology, Pablo frequently challenges traditional design metaphors, developing more practical solutions distilled down to their essence, form and light. A common thread links all of its creations, valuing permanence and sustainability, discarding the disposable mindset so prevalent today. Its mission is to create designs that deepen the relationship between objects, their users, and their environments.
- Minimal use of materials
- Contains no hazardous materials such as mercury
- 97% of material is recyclable
- Lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of daily use
- Uses only 7W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
- Disparate materials are easy to separate for recycling
Dimensions & Measurements
- 360° rotation at base
- Full-range height adjustability
- 180° front to back head tilt
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadows
- Hi-low dim control
- 50K Hour lifespan
- Cord length: 8’ (244cm)
- Color temperature: 3000K
- Voltage: 120-240V 60Hz