Nelson Cigar Tripod Lamp
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
George Nelson designed his famous Nelson Bubble Lamps in 1952. Inspired by silken Swedish hanging lamps, he used newer technologies to replicate the gentle white light that he found so entrancing. Consisting of a sturdy metal frame and plastic shell, these famous light fixtures appear soft yet durable. The organic shape and neutral white color further adds to the timeless and approachable silhouette that these lamps will bring to your home or office.
The only thing cooler than the Nelson Bubble Lamp is the Nelson Cigar Tripod Lamp. The elongated ovular shape on a delicately modern tripod base is a great addition for any office, bedside, or side table. This is one cigar you don't want to smoke.
- Overall Dimensions: 16" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
- Lamp stand is constructed of brushed, nickel-plated steel. Bulb is not included.
- Lamp comes in five unique bubble styles: Ball, Cigar (three sizes), Lantern, Pear (two sizes), and Equinox.
- Lamp comes with a 7-foot 6-inch cord. Product is UL-listed (except for the Equinox shape) and rated for bulbs up to 150 watts.
- Designed by George Nelson
- Original production was in 1952
- Shipping Dimensions: Small: 17" h x 16" w x 16" d; 5lbs
Medium: 25" h x 16" w x 16" d; 7lbs
Large: 37" h x 16" w x 16" d; 10lbs
Materials: Plastic coating over a steel wire-frame, brushed, nickel-plated steel
Overall: 16" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
Small: 16" h x 10.5" w x 10.5" d
Medium: 23" h x 13" w x 13" d
Large: 35" h x 15" w x 15" d
Assembly Required: Yes