At A Glance:
A flexible plastic seat designed to keep you comfortable on a mobile base with convenient storage space. Throw in the optional work surface and you've got the Node Chair. Equally at home in the classroom, conference room or lecture hall.
What's to Like:
The plastic seat makes cleaning a breeze and the casters give you the freedom to arrange and rearrange your Node Chair at will. The optional worksurface is a great touch.
What's Not to Like:
The plastic seat only comes in one size and may not be the perfect fit for everyone. Also, if you're going to be sitting all day this isn't the most comfortable chair Steelcase offers.
A durable piece, the Node is designed to support up to 300 lbs day in, day out for years. Additional touches like the worksurface and under-seat storage make the Node a success in the classroom, conference room and beyond.
- Carpet or hard floor casters make the Node easy to move on any surface
- Flexible plastic seat will keep you comfortable
- Easy to clean, easy to assemble, easy to use
- Optional surface means you'll never be without a space to work
- Molded polypropylene seat
- Powder-coated steel and aluminum base
- Plastic casters
- Plastic worksurface (optional)
- 23.5" w x 35" h x 25" d
- Seat height from floor: 18.25"
- Seat: 19.5" w x 16.5" d
- Width between arms: 20.125"
- Worksurface size: 22.25" w x 12" d
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lb