Pixo Desk Lamp Plus
Although it embodies an emotive, humanistic form, Pixo, at it’s conceptual core, is an ultra-efficient task light. Functionality and necessity drive its design. It makes the most of its frame and its space through every feature: Pixo’s swiveling light shade and highly maneuverable arm lend it maximum utility within a minimal footprint. Its compact, energy-saving LED light is infinitely adjustable, allowing the user to focus warm, glare-free light wherever needed. For added convenience, the elegant form factor features full-range dimming via its easy to use optical switch. The base integrates a USB port for charging mobile devices.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 900 Degrees of Movement: Surprisingly nimble, its lamp head combines switch with 360° head and stem rotation allowing for up, side and down light focus. Precision-designed joints provide for fluid movement throughout their full range of motion.
- Intelligent and Compact: Highly flexible with a minimal footprint, Pixo is not only the brightest, most efficient task light in its category, it also charges your mobile devices with a conveniently located USB port.
- Smooth Touch: Available in a wide range of neutrals and expressive colors. Smooth, soft materials invite touch.
About the Manufacturer
Pablo’s designs have been propelled to the forefront of American contemporary lighting by an uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility. By fusing the highest technical sensibilities with the most appropriate material palette, Pablo is able to create unique, timeless designs with the power to transform any environment. Pablo was founded in San Francisco in 1993 by Venezuelan-born industrial designer Pablo Pardo. Embracing a less-is-more ideology, Pablo frequently challenges traditional design metaphors, developing more practical solutions distilled down to their essence, form and light. A common thread links all of its creations, valuing permanence and sustainability, discarding the disposable mindset so prevalent today. Its mission is to create designs that deepen the relationship between objects, their users, and their environments.
- Minimal use of materials
- Contains no hazardous materials such as mercury
- 97% of material is recyclable
- Uses only 6W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
- Lasts for 50K hours or 25 years of daily use
Dimensions & Measurements
- USB charging port
- Full range dim control 100%-10%
- Advanced LED array eliminates multiple shadows
- 360° shade rotation
- 180° arm tilt
- Color temperature: 3000K
- Luminosity: 325 Lumens
- Voltage: 120-240V 60Hz