Copeland Compact Light by Knoll
The kinetic Copeland Light was inspired by bicycles and features a pivoting, dual-mode head with the capability to create different light intensities appropriate to your task. It also comes with a built-in spring mechanism, giving your light added dexterity and flexibility.
Call our sales team to find out about alternate base/mounting options
- Maximum height of 23.5" and maximum depth of 28.75" when extended completely
- Comes with an ENERGY STAR rated 13 watt compact fluorescent light bulb, which is the equivalent of a 60 watt incandescent bulb
- "Ceiling Fan" incandescent bulbs can also be used, at a maximum of 60 watts
- Constructed of a steel arm and cast iron base with a metallic-painted ABS shade
- Available in Silver or Black finishes
Materials: Steel Arm, Aluminum Axles, Zinc-Coated Cast Iron Base, and Metallic-Painted ABS Shade.
Measurements: 16.25" h x 17.75" d (at 90 degree angle)
Max Height: 23.5"
Max Depth: 28.75"