Mirra 2™ Stool, Triflex Back
by Herman Miller®
The Mirra 2 Stool represents a rethinking of one of Herman Miller's most successful office chairs. Mirra 2 features a redesigned back and a tilt mechanism that allows you to smoothly move from one posture to another. This beautifully engineered office stool ably responds to the needs of a workplace in motion, moving smoothly from collaborative to tasking positions as you move.
What's To Like:
- Better Butterfly Back
Where the original Mirra Chair had a fabric layer over a base plastic back, Mirra 2 has a thinner polymer layer that has been merged to the Latitude fabric. It's supportive and strong, and creates an incredibly comfortable sitting pocket.
- Redesigned Seat
More airflow means better temperature control. Better temperature control means that you'll be more comfortable for a longer period of time. This is no small improvement, folks.
- Smoother Tilt Mechanism
For those about to rock, we salute you. Mirra 2 has an improved harmonic tilt mechanism that makes your transition from an upright seated position to a laid-back recline effortless and smoother than smooth. Many of us need to move between those positions frequently, and Mirra 2 makes it easy.
- Eco-conscious Design
Mirra 2 is 22% lighter than the original Mirra, giving it a 25% smaller carbon footprint. That's a significant reduction, and a demonstration that this chair is a responsible choice when it comes to the environment.
Mirra 2 is an office stool that will outshine even the most expensive office stools. At top-tier price, that's what you'd expect. But you get even more than you pay for with the Mirra 2 Stool. It really is more comfortable than most high quality stools. That's what we call a stool that gives you more bang for the buck - and more comfort during your daily work.
- Overall Dimensions: 55.25" h x 30" w x 18.5" d
- Swivel capability
- Tilt and Swivel: Standard tilt: Tension only. Tilt limiter: Adjustable tilt range (4 settings)
- Tilt limiter and seat angle: Adjustable tilt range (4 settings) and adjustable seat angle, from horizontal to 5-Ü forward
- Seat: Fixed seat depth is 16.25". FlexFront-« seat adjusts depth from 16.25" to 18"
- Lumbar supportGÇöAdjusts 4 -+" in height and 1" in depth
- Passive PostureFit-« at the base of the back (below the beltline) increases lower back comfort and fosters better posture
- Arms: Adjustable arms move 5" vertically, 1.125" horizontally, 2" front to back, and pivot 20-Ü outward and 20-Ü inward
- Footrest has a 20" diameter footring and adjusts 4.5GÇ¥ vertically
- Tested and warranted for use by persons 350 pounds and under
- Ships assembled
Overall: 55.25" h x 30" w x 18.5" d
Seat Height: 23.5"
Seat height adjusts to 33.5"
Assembly Required: No
Care & Maintenance
For more care and maintenance instructions please use the care and maintenance link that will take you directly to the Herman Miller Website.
Herman Miller 12-year Warranty
This warranty is a promise that lives up to the highest standards in the industry. If for some reason the product fails to live up to this standard, Herman Miller will ship and repair it at no cost to you. To learn more read the Herman Miller Warranty.