Node Chair by Steelcase
A flexible plastic seat designed to keep you comfortable on a mobile base with convenient storage space. Throw in the optional work surface and you've got the Node Chair. Equally at home in the classroom, conference room or lecture hall, the plastic makes cleaning a breeze. A durable seat, the Node is designed to support up to 300 lbs. every day for years. Additional touches - like the worksurface and storage - make the Node a success in the classroom, conference room, and beyond.
- Carpet or hard floor casters make the Node easy to move on any surface
- Flexible plastic seat will keep you comfortable
- Easy to clean, easy to assemble, easy to use
- Optional surface means you'll never be without a space to work
- Molded polypropylene seat
- Powder-coated steel and aluminum base
- Plastic casters
- Plastic worksurface (optional)
- 23.5" w x 35" h x 25" d
- Seat height from floor: 18.25"
- Seat: 19.5" w x 16.5" d
- Width between arms: 20.125"
- Worksurface size: 22.25" w x 12" d
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lb
Use the Global Products Warranty when you purchase select products for install around the world where the same warranty is required, regardless of location. Refer to the Global Products Warranty for a list of global products. Products that are not included in the Global Products Warranty are considered regional products and will continue to be covered under existing Americas Limited Lifetime Warranty. Surface materials will continue to be covered in the regional warranties.
The Node chair has an optional adjustable worksurface, providing a perfect fit for students of all shapes and sizes. The Node chair’s worksurface can be swung out or be pulled in to accommodate students for maximum comfort, and comes with or without a cupholder. If you would like to order the worksurface plus cupholder, please give our sales team a call at (877) 977-0989!