Reply Task Chair
Reply is Steelcase's newest task chair- an ergonomic, highly adjustable, cost-efficient option for someone seeking a comfortable working environment.
Reply Chair Features:
- Arms are available in a height-adjustable version and a fully adjustable version that is height, pivot, and depth-adjustable
- Tilt control to adjust amount of recline
- Optional additional lumbar support, 4" vertically adjustable
- Carpet or hard floor casters
- 2" seat depth adjustment
- 5" pneumatic seat height adjustment (16"-21")
- 2.25" back-height adjustment
The Steelcase Reply Chair is also known by the following manufacturer item numbers: 466160MT, 466160MP.
Plastic frame and base
Height: 37.75" - 42.75"
Seat depth: 15.25" - 16.75"
Upholstery options include Era fabric and Cogent Connect fabric.
Era is a subtle, two tone polyester fabric containing stretch in both directions for ease of upholstery. The baby herringbone weave offers an understated contemporary texture while its coloring technique provides close up intrigue. The palette incorporates playful brights and sophisticated muted tones.
Cogent Connect Fun, modern colors. It has an even hole pattern and is very smooth and durable. Softer and more breathable than Buzz 2.
Era and Cogent Connect are all made from 100% antimony-free polyester, and are rated at 100,000 double rubs on the Wyzenbeek Test. We suggest googling “Wyzenbeek Test” if you’re not sure what it that is, but it’s basically a machine-driven test that measures the durability of fabrics.