Proform Executive Ergonomic High Back Leather Office Chair
No need to sacrifice comfort for executive styling. Introducing the Proform High Back chair from Via Seating.
Proform combines the adjustability of ergonomic task seating with the high-end looks of an executive office chair. Features include full leather upholstery, 8-way adjustable or modern cantilever arms, and auto-adjust body balance with vertical adjustment.
- 25.9 inch back height provides all day comfort for neck and shoulders
- Optional soft casters protect hardwood flooring
- High-density, injection-molded, closed-cell, cold-cured foam for durable comfort
- Five-star height adjustable swivel base in polished aluminum
- ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2011 (R2016) Standard Method equivalent to CDPH Standard Method v1.1-2010 (Clean Air Gold).
- LEED – v4.1 Low Emitting Materials (Clean Air Gold).
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) – Imperative 08 (Clean Air Gold).
- WELL – Feature 04 – VOC Reduction (Clean Air Gold).
- Meets the Practice Greenhealth, Health Care Without Harm Healthy Interiors Criteria for Seating.
Dimensions & Measurements
High Back Dimensions
- Backrest: high back
- Stitching patterns: upholstered with parallel stitch lines
- Via Seating’s comfort foam: a proprietary blend of high-density, injection-molded, closed-cell, cold-cured foam so durable and lasting it is backed by Via Seating’s 12 year warranty.
- Arms: height adjustable and multiple textured or upholstered fixed conference/executive arms.
- Control mechanisms: auto-adjust body balance control.
- Bases: five-star base in polished aluminum.
- Max weight: 300 lb.
designed by Studio V
Studio V creates modern, sophisticated and original seating solutions that are ergonomic, beautiful and sustainable. This team of engineers and designers are based at the Via Seating Factory in Reno, Nevada, where they develop products using a prototyping lab, the latest in 3D modeling software and a materials testing center.
Care & Maintenance
Keep leathered upholstery out of direct sunlight so the material doesn’t dry out and fade/crack.
Cleaning leather upholstery is easy and can be done in 3 different ways:
rubbing alcohol and water
actual leather cleaner you find at a store (always test a small area first)
vinegar and linseed oil.
Use a lint-free cloth. Damp it into your cleaning agent and gently scrub the stained area. Use a dry, lint-free cloth to dry the area. Repeat if needed. For best results, follow the mill guidelines for your exact textile.