Qivi 5-Star Base Chair
When you work at a desk for eight hours every day of the week, you want a chair that's comfortable while promoting a healthy posture. The QiVi Chair designed by Steelcase has all these characteristics, and then some, such as:
- Pivoting backrest for optimal movement for user.
- Design encourages flexible and mobile workplace collaboration
- Tested by weight to guarantee durability with frequent use
The QiVi Chair has many features, including:
The QiVi Chair was made with collaboration in mind. The build encourages all around movement, supports numerous postures and provides comfort while sitting for an extended period of time. With these characteristics, this seat works great in conference rooms. It fosters an environment where people aim to work together.
When it comes to comfort, the QiVi Chair's design lets you kick back and relax. It's automatic and intuitive backrest and seat adjustments promotes body movement throughout the day. Plus, the pivoting backrest and gliding seat work together with your body to provide healthy place to sit for people of all sizes.
As a Steelcase design, this product is good for you and the environment. From the design to production to manufacturing, Steelcase ensures that its furniture doesn't make a negative impact on the environment. That's why the QiVi Chair is made with up to 29 percent of recycled content and is up to 99 percent recyclable. The Steelcase brand does its part in protecting our earth so you can, too.
No two offices look the same, so the QiVi Chair has plenty of design options for you to choose from. Pick your desired upholstery color like net blue jay, net coconut and net tangerine - just to name a few. Match the frame color with white, platinum or black. Plus, to top it off, choose between a polished or aluminum base color. It's easy to craft the best furniture piece for your space when you have as many options as the QiVi Chair offers.
- Width: 22.5"
- Seat Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 22 1/16"
- Height: 33 1/4"
- Seat Height: 17.5"
OFFICIAL STEELCASE RETAILER
We're an authorized Steelcase retailer. This means we're official. We sell new factory-direct items complete with Steelcase's own warranty. You can purchase confidently from Office Designs knowing you'll be receiving genuine Steelcase product.
Steelcase leads the way in creating great experiences by offering a range of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to help people reach their full potential.
Our comprehensive portfolio is anchored by three core brands: Steelcase, Coalesse and Turnstone. Together with our partners, we design spaces to help people work, learn and heal.
And because protecting the environment is in our DNA, we drive sustainable social, economic and environmental change through our decisions and actions. At Steelcase, we don’t just do what’s right, we do what’s best - for people and for the planet.
Established in 1912 as the Metal Office Furniture Company, our first patent for a metal wastebasket meant safety for office workers. In crowded cities where fires spread quickly, replacing wicker with steel was a lifesaving innovation.
Founders Peter M. Wege, Walter D. Idema and David D. Hunting built the business in Grand Rapids, Michigan - a city then known as “The Furniture City” because of its many wood furniture manufacturers.
By 1919 the company began to establish its dealer network, making desks, cabinets and other products available nationwide. Officially known as Steelcase Inc. beginning in 1954, the company grew globally and executed the largest single shipment in the industry in 1973, providing over 400 truckloads of furniture for Chicago’s Sears Tower. Steelcase became publicly traded in 1998.
We’ve been looking forward since the beginning. From our early years to 21st-century breakthroughs, Steelcase turns insights into innovations and pushes limits to transform and reimagine the workplace.
Care InstructionsBasic maintenance should be done on chair upholstery, finishes, controls, base, and other moving parts once a year. More frequently with heavy use.
Removing fabric upholstery stains or heavy soil:
- Soak up excess any stain with a cloth. Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
- For most water-borne stains (coffee, fruit juice, washable ink), use an upholstery cleaning solution and follow package directions.
- For oil-borne stains, use a dry-cleaning solution at room temperature (never hot) and allow solution to work into stain. Using quick, light strokes, brush stain with a soft bristle brush. Work from outside toward the center to prevent rings. Avoid vigorous rubbing which may damage the nap or force the stain more deeply into the material. Soak up remaining dry-cleaning solution and sponge the fabric with cool water.
- Allow fabric to dry completely, then vacuum thoroughly. If stain is still evident, repeat procedure. Several light applications of cleaning solution are more effective/less damaging than one heavy application.