Run II Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair
Run II by Via Seating is the perfect balance between form, function and value. A large, mesh back task chair, Run II is loaded with standard ergonomic features such as build-in lumbar, five star swivel base, fully adjustable arms, and casters suitable for carpet and hardwood floors. The high back and wide seat is perfect for larger users.
The seat is made of proprietary injection-molded comfort foam and an ergonomic waterfall edge. This is paired perfectly with a 4-way stretch, elastomeric mesh designer back with integrated lumbar support with a vertically adjustable lumbar support system. Control options include an easy-adjust synchro seat mechanism. Fully adjustable arms offer width and height adjustment with a 4D rotating armrests.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Integrated, adjustable lumbar support
- Open-design, all surface (including hard floor)
- 8-way fully adjustable arms with integrated, pivoting, arm caps
- ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2011 (R2016) Standard Method equivalent to CDPH Standard Method v1.1-2010 (Clean Air Gold).
- LEED – v4.1 Low Emitting Materials (Clean Air Gold).
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) – Imperative 08 (Clean Air Gold).
- WELL – Feature 04 – VOC Reduction (Clean Air Gold).
Dimensions & Measurements
Weight limit 300 lbs
- Via Seating’s comfort foam: a proprietary blend of high-density, injection-molded, closed-cell, cold-cured foam so durable and lasting it is backed by Via Seating’s 12 year warranty.
- Arms: ergonomic adjustable height arm featuring a sleek, textured large cap and optional arm width adjustment available in black or magnet grey finish including a unique roll-back arm.
- Control mechanisms: full function ergonomic synchro control mechanism with easy to use side tension adjustment.
- Mesh: available in 4 colors including patchwork mesh exclusive to Via Seating.
- Bases: five-star bases available in black nylon, magnet grey nylon.
designed by Studio V
Studio V creates modern, sophisticated and original seating solutions that are ergonomic, beautiful and sustainable. This team of engineers and designers are based at the Via Seating Factory in Reno, Nevada, where they develop products using a prototyping lab, the latest in 3D modeling software and a materials testing center.
Care & Maintenance
Mix mild soap and warm water together and using a lint-free cloth, damp it a little bit into the mixture. Dab gently where the stain is located. Use a different, dry, lint-free cloth to dry the area. Repeat if needed.
COPPER STRIPED MESH:
To prevent overall soil, frequently vacuum and lightly brush the best to remove dust and grime buildup. Spot clean with mild soap and water. Infrequent use of a 1:100 bleach to water solution can be used for disinfection of the mesh. The accumulate wet contact time should be limited to a maximum of two hours over the life of the chair. Regular bleach cleaning of this mesh is not recommended.
To get the most out of your casters, it is always good to keep them as clean as possible. Once a month, gently flip your chair over and carefully use tweezers to remove all dirt/hair/debris out of the creases of the caster. Use a lint-free cloth with your preferred cleaning agent and clean the caster thoroughly. Thoroughly dry the caster with another lint-free cloth after.
12-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
All Via Seating products are warrantied for 12 years—including 24/7 use chairs—except where noted. Unless otherwise specified, Via Seating’s proprietary, closed-cell cold-cured, injection molded foam is also warrantied for a period of 12 years.
(not covered under warranty)
• Normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse neglect, items with alterations, unauthorized repairs, damaged by fire, flood or other acts of God will not be covered.
• Puddling or wrinkling of Non-Stock fabrics, leather or vinyl.
• Graded-In, COM/COL textiles.
• Color-fastness or matching of colors patterns or dye lot, including; minor variations, color matches to swatches used for specification purposes and/or prior purchases.
• Products specified outside of those shown in this price list.
• Products with unauthorized repair or alteration.
• Products not cleaned, used maintained or installed in accordance with Via Seating’s applicable guidelines.
• Products exposed to conditions deemed extreme.
Rotates in 15° and out 15°. Slides forward 1.5″ and back to its resting position.