Shortcut Chair with Wood Legs by Steelcase
Today's offices and classrooms are more interactive than ever before. People use technology to discuss and drive learning, but most workspaces are not supportive of this more fluid environment. Shortcut gives you the opportunity to do all of these things from one seat.
The Shortcut Collection was made to support varying approaches to learning, working, and collaboration, with flexible technology and modern comfort. Each piece of these modern chairs is designed with your workflow in mind: a generously sized seat, abbreviated elbow rests, and sturdy plastic shell. Modern color options make it unique to your space.
- Cut out back maximizes airflow.
- Plastic shell makes each chair easy to clean - great for multiple users in a classroom or office setting.
- Steel brackets add an industrial touch to the design.
Materials: Plastic seat, solid maple legs with wood stain, and steel brackets.
Overall: 16.88" H x 24.1" W x 27.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 19
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 17"
Back Height from Seat: 18.25".
Assembly Required: No
Global Products Warranty. Use the Global Products Warranty when you purchase select products for install around the world where the same warranty is required, regardless of location. Refer to the Global Products Warranty for a list of global products. Products that are not included in the Global Products Warranty are considered regional products and will continue to be covered under existing Americas Limited Lifetime Warranty. Surface materials will continue to be covered in the regional warranties. Americas Limited Lifetime Warranty
Removing fabric upholstery stains or heavy soil:
- Soak up excess any stain with a cloth. Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
- For most water-borne stains (coffee, fruit juice, washable ink), use an upholstery cleaning solution and follow package directions.
- For oil-borne stains, use a dry-cleaning solution at room temperature (never hot) and allow solution to work into stain. Using quick, light strokes, brush stain with a soft bristle brush. Work from outside toward the center to prevent rings. Avoid vigorous rubbing which may damage the nap or force the stain more deeply into the material. Soak up remaining dry-cleaning solution and sponge the fabric with cool water.
- Allow fabric to dry completely, then vacuum thoroughly. If stain is still evident, repeat procedure. Several light applications of cleaning solution are more effective/less damaging than one heavy application.