SILQ Chair by Steelcase
Simplify your office with the Silq Chair by Steelcase. In a world of ever-more-complicated ergonomic products with seemingly endless adjustments, Silq lightens the paradigm. Featuring just one adjustment lever--a height adjustment knob—this ergonomic specimen adjusts to the sitter’s position and weight automatically. Originally built out of carbon fiber, this chair was designed to make perfect body support as easy as existing on top of the chair. No fuss, no levers to pull, no buttons to press, or knobs to turn. Just sit in the chair and work. What a concept!
For anyone that has experienced the soul crushing sadness of someone sitting in your desk chair and changing all the adjustments, leaving you with a mere shell of your former sitting comfort, make that dejection a thing of the past. The Silq Chair makes sitting down intuitive, seamless, and instant. Isn’t that how it should be?
Want to read our first thoughts and review about Silq? You can check it out on our blog here.
- So intuitive, only height adjustment is needed
- Patent-pending material technology
- Great conference rooms chairs where you don't have to spend time fiddling with chair adjustments to get comfortable
- Naturally adjusts to the way your body moves and delivers a personal sitting experience that encourages posture shift
- Designed to give the user a comfortable and hassle-free sitting experience
- Modern design that provides innovation, artistry and mechanism with its cutting-edge technology
- Ships fully assembled
Materials: Molded Plastic, Cogent Connect Upholstery
Overall: 37.5" H x 25.5" W x 23.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 41
Seat Height: 16"
Seat Depth: 16"
Arm Height: 25"
Adjustable Height (Overall): 37.5-42.25
Adjustable Seat Height: 16.25-20.88
Back Width: 14"
Width Between Arms: 18.5
Seat Width: 18.75"
Lumbar Height from Seat: 10.25"
Assembly Required: No
Use the Global Products Warranty when you purchase select products for install around the world where the same warranty is required, regardless of location. Refer to the Global Products Warranty for a list of global products. Products that are not included in the Global Products Warranty are considered regional products and will continue to be covered under existing Americas Limited Lifetime Warranty. Surface materials will continue to be covered in the regional warranties.