Swell String Medium Pendant by Pablo Designs
Elegant and infinitely flexible, Swell is a modular LED lighting system designed to seamlessly blend the line between indoor and outdoor lighting. Formed from spun aluminum, Swell’s 3 shade designs pair fluid, undulating lines with a radiant brass interior and can be mixed and matched to create dynamic groupings. Swell can be suspended individually, as a chandelier or as inter-connectable shade strings to perfectly complement residential, commercial, lounge and hospitality settings alike.Features:
- Fully dimmable
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Damp rated
- Luminosity: 800 Lumens
- 40K Hour lifespan
- Cord length 10ft
- Color temperature: 3000K
- Voltage: 120V or 240V 60Hz
- Infinitely Flexible: Swell was designed to transcend the divide between indoorand outdoor lighting. Elegant enough for the dining room, and robust enough for the patio, Swell is the perfect choice
to enhance nearly any environment.
- Rich Materiality: Swell's hand-crafted aluminum shades effortlessly pair a soft satin exterior with a glowing brass interior, bringing life to any space.
- 97% recyclable
- Contains no hazardous materials such as mercury
- Lasts for 40K hours or 20 years of daily use
- Uses only 13W of power (90% more efficient than a comparable halogen light source, 40% more efficient than CFLs)
Dimensions & Measurements
Dimensions: 12" WideMeasurements:
Medium Option Cable: Length 10'
Medium Option Cord: Length 2'
Medium Option Fixture: Height 12", Diameter 12", Weight 3 Lbs.
Medium Option Suspension: Length 132"
Assembly Required: Yes
Limited 1 Year Warranty from date of purchase to the original purchaser of all Pablo products
Limited 5 Year Warranty on all LED components
This warranty does not apply to light bulbs, which are not products manufactured by Pablo, Inc. and are supplied by Pablo, Inc. with all lamp purchases solely as an accommodation. However, this warranty does extend to Pablo, Inc. supplied LED arrays and their associated components provided the piece is proven to be defective in material or workmanship within one year of original purchase.
About the Manufacturer
Pablo’s designs have been propelled to the forefront of American contemporary lighting by an uncompromising devotion to simplicity and utility. By fusing the highest technical sensibilities with the most appropriate material palette, Pablo is able to create unique, timeless designs with the power to transform any environment. Pablo was founded in San Francisco in 1993 by Venezuelan-born industrial designer Pablo Pardo. Embracing a less-is-more ideology, Pablo frequently challenges traditional design metaphors, developing more practical solutions distilled down to their essence, form and light. A common thread links all of its creations, valuing permanence and sustainability, discarding the disposable mindset so prevalent today. Its mission is to create designs that deepen the relationship between objects, their users, and their environments.