Task Chair Caster, sold individually
by Herman Miller
At A Glance:
Get the casters you need for your Herman Miller task chair. Made to fit Classic Aeron, Remastered Aeron, Mirra, Setu, Sayl, and Embody task chairs from Herman Miller - each chair takes 5 casters. Sold individually.
- Carpet Caster BB: hard plastic casters are ideal for carpets. They won't mark up your hard floors but won't provide an optimal level of traction.
- Hard Floor/Carpet Caster C7: these all black casters have a polyurethane coating that provides more traction for hard floors but work just fine on carpet as well.
- Translucent Caster H9: these casters also have a polyurethane coating that provides more traction for hard floors, work well on carpet and have a clear center that will knock your socks off.
- Braking Caster C9: these casters have a polyurethane coating for hard floors or carpet with an additional internal mechanism that locks the chair in place when not in use. When seated, the mechanism releases to allow movement.
- Quiet Roll Caster DC1: these casters have a polyurethane coating for hard floors or carpet with an additional technology that controls vibration of the caster within the base as the chair rolls.
- Deep Carpet or Hard Floor Caster DX: these casters are 3.0" in diameter where the other options above are 2.5" in diameter. The extra 1/2" comes in handy if plan to place your chair on a particularly plush carpet or shaggy rug.
What's To Like:
These are casters, for your Herman Miller task chair, and if you are missing one or have one that's slowing down, you like these casters. It's good to have options to suit the type of floor you have, or to match what's already on your office chair.
What's Not to Like:
That's a good question - they're Herman Miller task chair casters, after all - and they're made by Herman Miller. Sounds like a whole lot of win.
The Bottom Line:
The Herman Miller Task Chair Caster options keep your favorite chair on a roll, protect your floor, and give you a stable base all at the same time. Need one or five? This is your stop.