Very Wire Stackable Chair
Born of global design, the Very family of seating unites people and spaces with a sustainable, full-floorplate solution. This multi-dimensional line of chairs and stools delivers visual continuity to create a cohesive look and feel throughout the entire workplace - from workstations to cafes, and training spaces to conference rooms.
Very seating is easy on the environment. BIFMA level 3 certified. The family includes up to 65 percentrecycled content and is up to 98 percent recyclable. Very seating can be disassembled and sorted for recycling. The Very seating family is sure to support your sustainability strategies and may contribute toward LEED credits.
- One‐piece, high‐strength polymer seat-and-back shell
- Durable frame made from 11 mm steel rod
- Stacks 5 high with arms, and 15 high armless, to save space and quickly move.
- Trivalent chrome steel frame
Founded by G.W. Haworth in 1948, Haworth is a privately held, global leader in the contract furnishings industry. What began from humble roots — crafting wood furnishings in a Midwestern town on the shores of Lake Michigan — has evolved into a global company with a focus on Organic Workspace that helps people perform their best.
Dimensions & Measurements
Overall: 30.6" H x 23" W x 23.3" D
Overall Product Weight: 55
Seat Height: 17.0"
Seat Depth: 16.0"
- A clean simple aesthetic, with near unlimited choices, allows you to personalize how you want to sit and work.
- Weight-assisted recline mechanism with back tilt
- Seat is made from a single piece, high-strength polyemer, made to withstand frequent use.
Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty